Attorney Wurtman’s Professional Services include the following and more:
Consultation only : fee for one-time visit or
Consultation and ongoing advice and services as described below:
- Explanation of child’s symptoms and referral for testing, explanation of test results
- Educating family about developmental disabilities and/or psychiatric issues
- Educating family about laws, regulations, Department of Education Advisories, Case Law, and other legal matters
- Providing recommendations orally or in a written report
- Communicating with school staff and with outside providers
- Preparing for school meetings
- Reviewing documents including test results, hospital reports, and correspondence
- Researching appropriate summer camps, after school programs, gap year programs
- Planning for transition after high school: ASK Attorney Wurtman for details at email@example.com
Other services are available upon request.
Call Attorney Wurtman at 617-997-6348 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn about the services that she offers.